Has it really been 5 years? Time goes way too fast. What's new with me? Well, the big news is that Jon graduated from law school and has taken the Virginia bar exam. We find out in October if he passed. Currently, he's a law clerk for the judges in the Office of Hearings and Appeals in the Department of Housing and Urban Development. We're loving the DC area and hope to stay here. We've met up with Erin & Rob while they're out here for the summer a few times. It's always good to see fellow Londoners around.
My daughter Mikayla is 15 months old now and the joy of my life. It's been so much fun taking care of her and being a mom. She definitely keeps me on my toes, especially recently. See, I'm pregnant again. We're expecting our second girl at the end of November. We're excited to have another one running around, although I'm sure it'll keep me busy! You can keep up with us at my blog: prettymahana.blogspot.com
It's been wonderful to see updates from everyone! I miss you all!
Becca
No comments:
Post a Comment