
Since the last update there have been a few changes in our family:
** My husband's work took us to Calgary, Alberta Canada. He works for a homebuilder as a Site Supervisor. Although the summers are gorgeous, the winters are pretty brutal - it got to 40 below last year! Somehow we survived! It has been hard to be so far away from our families, but luckily they have both already made trips up here and my husband has quite a bit of family here (he was born in Calgary) so I'm not too lonely.
** We had a baby girl, Madeleine Maisie who is now almost 14 months old and a bundle of energy.
**I am expecting a baby boy in December!
**We just bought our first "home" (townhouse, but I think that counts) and we love having our own space. My husband is especially excited about the unfinished basement...
Other then that, I get to stay at home with Mady while Ryan works and life is good.
1 comment:
You live three hours from me. so funny. have you come to Edmonton yet to shop at the biggest mall in the world?
Post a Comment