London Team,
SO good to hear from you all. Life is great, isn't it? We've all had such amazing opportunities since London. I'm here in Utah for one more year since I'm starting my second year teaching 8th and 9th grade English at AFJH. I'm so happy teaching, especially since this year I have the opportunity to also use my Spanish while teaching ESL. I am also training for my second marathon, which will take place in September, if I live through my 20-mile run next week. I went to Cambridge England last year for the summer to research and write, and since it was so wonderful, I'm planning a trip back to England this coming summer as well as a jaunt down to Peru. Other than that I'm staying busy with graduate school plans and the GRE, as well as a class at BYU this fall. I just started a blog, so if you're interested, visit http://naturalillumination.blogspot.com/. I'd love any comments you have. I miss and love you all. Keep those updates coming!
No comments:
Post a Comment