Monday, August 18, 2008

Lindsey V.

Hello everyone!

It's so good once again to read what everyone has been up to the past 2 years. It still amazes me to see how each and every one of you have been successful or are on your way to fulfilling your dreams. I've never known such a group before and I feel blessed to have been able to spend that wonderful semester in London with you all!

Josh and I have now been married 2 years and have also lived in Miami for the past 2 years. Miami has been a great experience for us, but we have somewhat of a love/hate relationship with it! It's a beautiful city to look at or visit but a whole different story to live here. I'm sure we'll miss it when we're gone! If anyone is EVER in the area, please look us up! We love visitors and always have a place for you to stay!

I don't know if anyone remembers but for the past 2 years I have been attending graduate school at Barry University to become a physician assistant. I am just finishing up my clinical year and will soon enter my final semester of the program. I graduate this December and honestly cannot tell you how excited I am to be finished! It seems that there are several of us with this next one, but we are also very excited to announce that we are expecting our first child in March 09! At this point we plan on staying in south Florida until baby Clark is born, then it could be anywhere for us. Josh has plans of becoming a college soccer or strength and conditioning coach so we'll go wherever that takes us. We are excited for our upcoming adventures and wish you all the best! If you ever want to blogstalk, our blog address is http://www.joshandlinds.blogspot.com/
Lots of love,
Lindsey Clark

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Congrats on the baby news!