Reading about all the fabulous adventures from our London group has been exciting, wonderful and even a bit nostalgic. Such happy memories flood my mind as I remember you all. It's wild to think five years have past!
Living in Virginia and working in Washington, DC for nearly 3.5 years has been a uniquely fun but sometimes daunting experience. I currently spend far too many hours working as Director of Client Services at a local property management company. Fortunately though I've managed to make vacation time every 8-10 weeks and am well on my way to filling my passport before it expires.
With Kelli and Erin Urry also living in the area we have enjoyed many adventures. We're thrilled to welcome Kristen Daniels to the area. Also, Leslie Aldridge has visited a couple times along with Megan Reese, and Marianne Lund. Oh how I love visitors and thoroughly enjoy playing tour guide.
Best,
Kim
Thursday, August 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment