
Last time we updated I was pregnant. Funny enough, I'm pregnant this update too. We are expecting our second child in March and I'm not quite sure I'm ready for the chaos of two kids...but I suppose I'll deal.
We are still living in Sacramento where California politics reigns supreme and completely runs our lives. I'm doing a little freelance work for our mayor's office--just some minor weekly writing and my husband is working on several of the props/initiatives on this November's ballot. Wouldn't it be awesome if the California capital was moved to say, Santa Barbara? Or San Diego? Or Malibu? There are days when Sacramento gets a bit boring and I yearn for new geography. In the meantime, we try to travel to exciting places.
Here's hoping I'm NOT pregnant next time we update!
Jen
2 comments:
She is so adorable! I can't get over those eyes. Congratulations on baby #2!
Hey! I'm due in March too...June must have been a busy month eh? Congrats on the announcement, I try to follow your blog every once in a while. Your family so darling!
Post a Comment