

It is so good to hear from everyone!! I didn't know people were still updating and it makes me so happy. I will have to check the blog more often. Dan, Olivia and I have been in Boise for the summer for an internship. Dan has one semester left at USU then we will head back to Boise where he will work full time for the company he interned with. He is then going to be studying for the CFA exams so that will be an adventure. Olivia is doing well, we are having so much fun with her. She is 13 months now!!! Where does the time go? She is not walking yet but she is on her way. We just love playing with her and she is such a happy little girl. She has a blog as well if anyone wants to check it out,
ollywalker.blogspot.com, I also put info about Dan and I on it. As for me I am doing the mom thing right now but once we get settled I am going to get my masters in finance. I have to admit I am a nerd and I am really looking forward to going back to school!! Whenever I think about London it still puts a huge smile on my face.
No comments:
Post a Comment