Sunday, August 10, 2008

Dainan



First, let me congratulate you all on your great success stories.

As Leslie posted last year, I got married to a beautiful woman named Romney. We met in Hawaii in the University Singles Branch. We wanted to get married here, but seeing how many family members are on the mainland, we decided Utah. She is from California but has family in the Salt Lake Valley. My family is from Idaho. We figured that Utah would be a good mid-point.

We are currently living in Honolulu. I've finished my Masters and am an archivist at the Hawaii State Archives. Romney is finishing her Masters degree in Social Work and should be done this May. We don't know if we will stay here or move back to the mainland. It's atrociously expensive here. I guess we have to pay the price to live in paradise!

We wish you all continued success and lots of happiness. As I posted before, here is our blogspot: http://dainanskeem.blogspot.com
Dainan

No comments: