
It is so exciting to hear about what everyone has been up to! As for me, I have 2 more semesters and then I will have my MFA in costume design!!! My mom wants to celebrate the occasion with a trip to London. I am crossing my fingers. :) I am attaching a couple of pictures. Last Halloween I had the opportunity to play Mary Poppin's in Utah State theatre's annual Halloween show. I drew this sketch of the characters in the show and it was used as the program cover! Totally funny! Also, this past April I took a costume design to a competition called KCACTF (Kennedy Center American College Theatre Festival) and took third place in our region. (pictured are my display boards). AND at the beginning of the summer, I had the completely random opportunity to design costumes for "White Star" which is the sequel to Saturday's Warrior! I sent some of you this link before but if you didn't get a chance to see it, here is the address: http://www.ldsmusical.com. OH! And in May, my roommate and I went to DC and had the pleasure of meeting up with Kim, Erin, and Kelli. Those are a few highlights. I have the absolute highest respect for our 2003 study abroad program. We had a fantastic group!
3 comments:
Wow. What a fun job. You are so talented. And gorgeous, by the way.
I love your sketch. Maybe someday you will win an academy award for designs in some movie and we will all say "we knew her way back when..."
You are one of the coolest girls I know. I love what you do! Congrats on your MFA
Post a Comment