Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Kristen L.


I honestly can't believe it's been five years since London. It feels like just yesterday. Sigh.

I'm not sure a whole lot has changed since my last update, but here goes: My husband Jason and I are living in Portland, OR while Jason gets his doctorate in Physical Therapy. He will graduate next May (finally!) and then who knows where we'll be! We've loved exploring and getting to know our new home and we're hoping to stay put for the long haul. I'm still working at Nike, just plugging away for our little family, which now includes a Mini Schnauzer named Fritz. One highlight of the last year was going to Las Vegas in March where I met up with Caroline and Lisa for an impromptu girl's weekend/baby shower for Lex. Now if only we could meet in London next time! (Girls, forgive me for this picture...) I've just started a blog, so if anyone would like to keep in touch, visit me at pdxgoughs.blogspot.com.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Love Kristen

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

Kristen, I don't know how many wards are in portland, but do you know the Lauritsen's? They used to live in London and were in my ward!