Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Heidi


Hello London peeps-

Since the last update, I continued to work full time at the newspaper and enjoyed living in the Reno-Tahoe area. Last month we moved to Las Vegas where my husband is completing his third and fourth year of medical school through the University of Nevada (years one and two were in Reno). We are still adjusting to the heat!

My biggest news is that in April we added a baby boy to our family. His name is Max and he is the sweetest thing we have ever experienced! He was actually born on my birthday- what are the chances? Being in labor on one's birthday is not the most fun thing but the outcome was such a thrill. I am now loving staying home with Max and also doing some freelance work online for my former employer. Life is good. I miss London and think of our time there frequently. In December I met up with Lindsey and Jen for lunch in Sacramento. Linds was in the states for the holidays. It was a nice afternoon. I also see Abby frequently on my visits to Utah. Someday we need to plan a reunion in London! I hope to hear from you all soon!

-Heidi

No comments: