Sunday, October 08, 2006

Rebecca


This is Becca. I'm adding my update to everyone else's. I think doing a blog or a newsletter is a great idea. I've found that I've become out of touch with almost everyone and find myself wondering from time to time what everyone is up to. So here's my update:

I graduated about a year and a half ago (April 2005). I got married the August after we returned from London, so I've been married 2 years. My husband, Jon, is now attending Law School at George Mason University. That means we live in Virgina, right in the Washington DC metro area. He just entered his second year and loving every minute of it. I am working as a tutor, teaching English to non-native speakers, middle school age. I'm enjoying it. I've considered going on to get a Master's in English, but there have been some other developments to prevent me. Namely, we are expecting our first child at the end of April. We are very excited, except for the fact that I'm due 2 weeks before Jon's finals. Oh well, you can't time everything perfectly, can you?

Well, that's about it for me. These past few years have gone by so quickly. I miss everyone and hope everyone is doing well.

Becca (Loertscher) Brodegard

No comments: