Sunday, October 08, 2006

Scot

Hey everyone! It's been great to hear about everyone and find out what they've been up to since our fabulous London experience. Let's see, for me, life has been plodding along fairly well. I'm not married or anything (though I have actually managed to hold hands with a girl on a couple ofoccasions :P). I graduated from the U last year, was disappointed that the job offers I received in my field actually were going to pay me less than what I was making at my junky, "get-me-through-school" job, and so I decided to apply to graduate school. I just started at the University of Michigan this fall in their Epidemiology program. I have two more years here then I get to decide whether to take a break and work, go on to a PhD program, go onto professional school, or open a hot dog stand in Hawaii (with the hotdog stand idea currently in the lead).

I have had the opportunity to travel back to London twice since our semester there, but it's just not the same. Every time I've been there it I just want to stay and it doesn't seem like there's enough time to do everything that I remember. Oh, one kind of groovy thing is the Royal Shakespeare Company is going to be here in Ann Arbor for a few weeks in October and November, and I've managed to snag a few tickets for that (even more groovy is that Captain Picard is playing the lead in two of the plays :P). I'm pretty excited for that, mostly for the chance to see and remember the good experiences we had in London.

Well, again, it's good to hear how everyone is doing and where life has carried them. It's especially great to have a chance to remember all the great times we had back in London. Feel free to drop me an email if you ever want to chat or just catch up. Take care, everyone!
-Scot

No comments: