Like everyone else I cannot believe that it has been three years since our memorable trip to London. It really was life changing. So much has happened it is hard to know where to begin. Since London I have gone to school and changed my major about a million times. I had the wonderful opportunity to serve a mission in Carlsbad, California! It was such a blessing to be in the service of the Lord. Some of you may remember the missionary I sent off while in London. Well, our story was not over. He came home in October 2005 and we were married August 12, 2006. My life has not taken the path that I thought it would but I couldn't be happier. I love Dan with all my heart and he makes me laugh more than ever. We are both still attending USU in Logan. I will graduate this Spring '06 and then start the masters program next fall in Family Finance. Dan is going into Business Finance and after we both graduate we hope to end up back east, we are thinking about Boston right now but who knows?! Tha tis my life since London in a nutshell. I hope to see you all again soon.
Sunday, October 08, 2006
Danielle
Like everyone else I cannot believe that it has been three years since our memorable trip to London. It really was life changing. So much has happened it is hard to know where to begin. Since London I have gone to school and changed my major about a million times. I had the wonderful opportunity to serve a mission in Carlsbad, California! It was such a blessing to be in the service of the Lord. Some of you may remember the missionary I sent off while in London. Well, our story was not over. He came home in October 2005 and we were married August 12, 2006. My life has not taken the path that I thought it would but I couldn't be happier. I love Dan with all my heart and he makes me laugh more than ever. We are both still attending USU in Logan. I will graduate this Spring '06 and then start the masters program next fall in Family Finance. Dan is going into Business Finance and after we both graduate we hope to end up back east, we are thinking about Boston right now but who knows?! Tha tis my life since London in a nutshell. I hope to see you all again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment