
What a brilliant, beyond brilliant idea for keeping in touch!
I've worked for an interior plant design firm in Washington, DC for 18 months. After BYU graduation in Spring 2005, I played around in Europe for a while before trekking east. During the summer of 2006 Caroline Tung and Kelli Urry were also in the area. It was great getting together to reminisce our London times.
Any beaus? Mmm, maybe. Let's just say, I'm enjoying myself and not taking anything too seriously. It's wonderful surrounding yourself with highly driven and motivated people.
So, all in all I'm doing pretty snazzy and staying very busy. I do love playing tour guide in this historically saturated town! So if any of you feel so inclined to come east, just let me know!!
Much Love,Kimberly Mihlfeith
3 comments:
Hey Bunkie,
Good to get the update! Keep on enjoying life in D.C.
-Erin Oakeson Shaha
so glad to hear that you found a jacket to match that hot dress!!!
I was in DC a million times this past summer! Next time I'll be sure to call!
Post a Comment