As many of you know, in 2004, I received a mission call to Hawaii, but at the same time I met my now husband, Ben, and well, I fell madly in love and decided to give things with us a chance instead of the mission. I know- total cliché BYU story. We were married in June 2005 in the SLC temple after we both graduated from BYU, where I received my BA in Art History.That summer we moved to Austin, Texas. Ben was applying to med schools and we both wanted a little adventure in our year off. In Austin I took an internship working as an editorial assistant at Austin Magazine. I loved it. This past summer my parents took us to Norway (where my mom's family is from). Norway was breathtaking, the fjords in particular. Not the usual place Americans travel to but I highly recommend it. On our way back to the US we stopped in London for a few days and I was able to show Ben my beloved city and we even visited the cute flat on Palace Court. SO many amazing memories of Study Abroad overwhelmed me while we were there. We stayed with Lindsey I. and her husband in Chelsea. It was incredibly hot though and you can all imagine how sweaty the tube was! Fall was for sure the perfect time of year for us all to go on SA.
Anyhow, Ben was accepted to medical school at University of Nevada, Reno, and that is where we have been since August of this year. I am working as an editorial assistant at the local newspaper. If you are ever near Lake Tahoe give us a shout out!
Love to you all, Heidi
4 comments:
Heid,
I hope you don't take offense, but you're butt looks great in that picture! I can only hope that my own bottom will look just as spectacular when I get married! Haha.
- Caroline
Caroline you are too hilarious. It's all about the angle, oh and the dress...
Seriously, if my wedding pictures looked like that I'd post them everywhere I could. You guys look awesome.
The most gorgeous dress... (and butt) love it
Post a Comment