I can’t say enough about our experience in London and how much it impacted my life. We were so blessed to have such a wonderful group of people! I miss every one of you.Here is an update. I graduated from Southern Utah University in 2004 in acting and directing. However, I wasn’t satisfied with a bachelor’s degree, so I decided to go for a master’s degree. I found a program at SUU that I thought would be suitable for me; MFA in Arts Administration. Basically it was a degree that would enable an individual to run a non-profit arts organization. After I entered into the program, it didn’t me long to realize that I didn’t belong in the program. A year into it, I dropped out. I wanted to pursue a degree where I could excel artistically in theatre. I was invited to apply to a costume design program at Utah State University and I got in! I moved to Logan a month ago and I absolutely love it here. The program, the surroundings, everything is wonderful. Two months ago, I had the opportunity to visit our very own Dainan Skeem in Honolulu, Hawaii where he is attending university.
I hope you are happy and well!
3 comments:
Les,
You look great! I am glad that you are still on the same track.
emily
ehaymond@hotmail.com
oh emily! i miss you and the nightly wedgies!!!
leslie
sparklysomething@hotmail.com
Leslie,
Yeah, I it was fun to chat with her for a minute. I noticed that she had a letter to you so I couldn't help but ask if she was your mum! It was fun to get the update. I hope all is going well in Logan and you are enduring the cold weather.
Erin O.
Post a Comment