Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Marianne


Since London I've been working on finishing the English Teaching major at BYU. In spring of 2004 I received my mission call to Madrid Spain and after a great summer with friends and family I left in the fall of 2004. My mission was perfect for me. I was able to serve in Madrid itself for 2/3 of my mission, and in Toledo, Spain for the other 1/3. I learned so much and met so many wonderful people. I have never been happier or more amazed by the love of the Lord and by the miracles it works. I came home in April of this year and started again at BYU one week later. I went spring/summer term and am now (fall) in my last semester before student teaching and graduating in April. I also started teaching at the MTC in May and I LOVE it. It is the best thing that has happened to me since I got home. I am really enjoying life and am excited to hear about all of yours. London will always be a happy memory, thanks to all of you. Drop me a line when you get a chance or if you're in Provo.

Marianne

No comments: