Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Cassandra

Hello everyone!! This is one of your U of U friends Cassi Clements! First of all, a BIG THANKS to Heidi for setting this Blog up! What fun it's been to catch up on everyone! Like all of you, I often reminisce about those wonderful London days, and smile about what an amazing semester and experience it was. I'll never forget it.

First, I want to give credit to myself for being the first to be engaged upon our return home to the states. Just eight days after arriving back in Salt Lake, Jordan Allred proposed. Jordan and I were married in the Salt Lake Temple July of 2004. Three weeks after our wedding we packed up and drove across the country to Brunswick, Maine. We lived in Brunswick for a year while Jordan finished his last year at Bowdoin College. He graduated in May 2005 and soon after accepted a job in Boston Massachusetts where we've lived for the past year and a half! Jordan and I love Boston and are having such great experiences here. I am currently attending a two year professional photography program here in Boston called The New England School of Photography. I just started my second year of school. My goal is to become a wedding photographer and have already had some amazing experiences assisting and working in New England. I certainly found my passion in photography and feel very blessed.

Life is an adventure for us right now. We will move again for business school (wherever that may take us) and we're enjoying it all as we go. It's so wonderful to here from you all!! Much Love and Take Care!

Cassi (Clements) Allred

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I can vouch for Cassi's photography- she is amazing! Everyone that isn't married yet should hire her for when they do get married!

Anonymous said...

Cass,
I am so excited to hear about you. I would love to hear more from you, e-mail me!
Em
ehaymond@hotmail.com