Monday, October 06, 2008

Janice

London friends, it is so good to hear what you are all up to. You make me want to go to grad school and/or have a baby. Neither is happening in my life right now, but I'll tell you what is. I have been a Student Advisor in the Department of Agriculture at the University of Alberta in Edmonton this past year. I don't love my job, but does anybody in their 20's really love their job? If you do let me know, because I haven't met anyone yet who does. I just recently bought a townhome here so I guess that makes me somewhat permanent now. I love my new pad - my roommates came along and I also rent out a suite in the basement to guy who is never here, so it's been a dream so far. That's been my big news of recent.

I also saw a few of you over 07/08. I saw Lindsey Iorg Phillips, who is livin' the dream in London, last November en route to India. In February I also saw Leilani Sauer and her boys - she hoofs a stroller like nobody's business in downtown Seattle. In both instances it felt like no time had past since we had seen each other last, and we just picked up where we left off. In included some photos from my London connections and one of me in India, and another with the new place. India was fantastic. If you plan on going talk to me first, I know of a great driver and car you can hire.

So ten year reunion in London, 2013?

Janice




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

janice---you rock, really. :)

Kristen said...

Yes, Janice. Yes. I will be there.