Saturday, October 11, 2008

Emily


Hey London Gang!! It's great to hear from everyone, I love reading all your updates. My husband Eric and I have been married for three years now. Last year Eric graduated BYU in chemical engineering and we moved out to the far and distant land of Wappingers Falls, New York (ever heard of it?). We live about ninety minutes north of NYC in the beautiful Hudson Valley (Ryan...who knew we lived so close). Eric works as an engineer for IBM and I've been working as nurse in the Intensive Care Unit at a local hospital, which I love!!! ( I graduated two years ago from BYU's nursing program). Although we miss living close to family we are really enjoying the area and all the nearby historical sites. This past weekend we drove up to Vermont to see the bithplace of Joseph Smith. The fall in New England is truly breathtaking. I'm extending an open invitation to anyone who wants to visit the area or the city...we love visitors! Eric's studying now to take the GMAT in the spring, then hopefully we'll apply to grad schools next fall for his MBA. I'd love to go back for a master's as well, but we'll see. It seems that every year brings new suprises, who knows what next year will bring! Feel free to blogstock us at ericandemilyteuscher.blogspot.com.

Love you all...Emily

No comments: