Greetings. In the three years since I left the London Center I have lived quite a charmed life. As many of you know I got engaged to Whitney in the winter of '04, and we were married that June. Married life has been great, and together we have graduated from BYU, traveled to Europe, Tahiti, Palmyra, and many other places in California. We have been to a number of weddings, a funeral, some high school graduations, and many mission farewells including my brothers'. So, life has been grand and we've been very blessed.
Currently, we are living in Manhattan while I attend NYU to get a Masters in Interdisciplinary Humanities (emphasizing in literature, of course). Whitney has a job with a financial firm, and when we are not working or studying we have been exploring the city, refinishing furniture we find on the sidewalks, checking out the MOMA, eating excellent pizza, walking through Central Park, and walking through Central Park some more. So if anyone is in New York drop us a line, we'd love to see you.
All the Best,
Ryan
Thursday, October 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment