Has it really been three years? At times it seems like yesterday but a lot has happened to all of us and I love that we have been able to catch up again. I cherish all the memories I have with all of you from our adventures. Since London the main thing that I have done is serve a mission. I went to Italy! The Catania mission- consists of the island Sicily and a bit of the mainland. I spent about half my mission on Sicily with the Mafia! It was quite interesting to see it at work sometimes—very subtlety of course!
I returned this past summer and am now at BYU finishing my Art History degree. I am debating on weather it would be better for me to graduate in April or August. It all depends on what goals I want to pursue afterwards. Decisions, decisions! I’ll figure it all out one day right?!
I am now working at Hope Gallery. I wanted to see if I enjoyed Gallery work. From what I’ve seen I think that I would enjoy running it but right now I am just a sales person so basically just answer questions and sell the art to the FEW that are actually interested in buying something. Slow going definitely as is the art market almost everywhere but most especially here in Provo. I am hoping one day the owner will take me with him to Europe on one of his acquisition trips—I think I could convince him to let me be his Italian translator. J High hopes right now.
Well, there is not much else for me to say. I miss you all and wish we could just turn back the time, even for a day! Take care and let me know if I can ever help you out.
Love you all! Michelle
Monday, October 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment