Thursday, October 12, 2006

Lindsey V.

Hey everyone! Okay, I know I'm not the first one to say this but...has it really been 3 years???? Wow, time goes sooo fast and it is so cool to see that everyone has been successful and is doing well. We truly are an amazing group! The semester after London, I think I cried as I headed back to Provo and BYU. I wanted so much to be somewhere else, somewhere cool again! Starting another semester as a prenursing student just didn't sound exciting-in fact, nursing didn't sound that exciting to me anymore! So, I took a few classes to remind me of London, and then I changed my major!

During my final year (and a semester) as an exercise science major I had the time of my life-living the single life with Di and a few other friends in Provo. Then, I started dating the man of my dreams...again! Remember the guy I constantly talked about while we were in London? Yep, we started dating again last summer (2005), and the rest is history (sorry Kirk, I just couldn't get over him)! I graduated from BYU in December 2005 and moved home to save some money for a certain life changing event that was about to take place! Josh and I were married in the Salt Lake temple on August 4, 2006, spent a fantastic week in Sedona, AZ for our honeymoon, then packed up our things and moved across the country (and then some) to Miami, FL!

I started my graduate program less than 2 weeks after we were married-which puts me in the middle of my first semester of PA (physician assistant) school at Barry University, which is in North Miami. Josh is the manager for a spa/gym in one of the high rises in the area and if it weren't for him I think I'd go insane from all this studying!! We are excited to be newlyweds in a new place and hope to get out and really see south Florida during the next 2 years. We are loving life and feel very blessed for all the opportunities that are coming our way!
It\'s been great to hear from you all! Take care and stay in touch!!

Much love, Lindsey Clark (Van Woerkom)

No comments: