Friday, October 06, 2006

Jessica A.

This is Jessica! It has been so fun to read the updates on everyone and see where their lives have taken them. So I guess here is my little blip to put on the blog:

In August, 2004 I got married to Ryan Salmon, my best friend. Over the past two years we have both been in school and working full time, which has kept us busy! I just graduated in August with my BS in Business Management and it is great to be done. I am now working for a small local company in provo that installs home theater systems, sound systems, intercom, built-in-vacuum, and other specialty items as an office manager. My husband is still at BYU studying Construction Management and he will graduate in December, 2007. Right now we are looking for an internship for him that will hopefully take us out of Utah for a change! He has opportunities in California, Colorado, Arizona, and in Canada so no matter what happens it will be an adventure. We are hoping that things will work out so that we can go to Canada because Ryan was born in Calgary and served his mission in Vancouver and he still has a lot of family up there that I don't really know so it would be a good chance to spend a summer with them. We are excited to see what our future holds for us!

Ryan & I have our own blog at http://www.thecatchoftheday.blogspot.com/ so check it out sometime!

No comments: