Friday, October 13, 2006

Carly

Gosh, it has been so much fun reading the updates! You all seem so happy. I'm glad that you're living such exciting lives. A lot has happened with you while I was on a mission in România (September 2004 – April 2006). It's surprising how much catching-up I have to do for only having been gone a short period of 19 months.
After SA-London, I returned to the University of Utah, continuing with my premedical preparations and sorority activities. Shortly thereafter, I was called to serve a mission in Eastern Europe. I've been home for about six months now and am happily engaged to the amazing boy, Steve, who waited for me. Cute huh! We are getting married in the Salt Lake Temple this upcoming spring. You will all be invited to the reception! Until then we are finishing up our degrees at the fabulous U and getting ready for grad-school. Life couldn't be better!
Please keep in touch. We all became such great friends; it'd be a shame not to.
Va pup, Carly R. (soon to be Bench)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bunkie! Is that you, emailing me this minute? I think it is! hollyie.h@gmail.com

Cassandra said...

AHHHHH Congradulations!! I'm emailing you.