Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Erin O.



Hey London-ites

It's good to read the updates and see what everyone has been up to these past few years.

My husband, Jimmy, and I moved to the Dallas area last August where he is just beginning his second year of medical school at UT Southwestern. It has been a big adjustment being away from the fam and friends in Utah, but we are enjoying what being away has brought to our family. We have made good friends and are learning to extend ourselves more and more. Dallas has great night life, restaurants and shopping all of which we mostly avoid due to our circumstances in life right now, but we do enjoy the people and area. Our ward is great, and we would be lost without the church.

Our biggest addition in the past year was the arrival of our daughter, Hannah, born last December. She continues to enrich our lives more than we thought possible. Being a mom seems to suit me well and I really am enjoying what I'm doing.

I hope all is well for everyone from our group and that you are happy at whatever you are doing. If you want to keep tabs on us, you can check in at www.ejshaha.blogspot.com.

Erin O.

No comments: