Thursday, August 07, 2008

Diana


I still can't believe it has been that long! It's great to catch up with everyone!


I just realized that I never sent an update the first time. Sorry about that. Well, it's crazy to think it has been so long, but it's great to see what everyone is doing. I met my husband, Girard, in December 2005, when he sold me a coat at Banana Republic. We got married a little over a year later and have been living in Utah since then. Other than a few trips to visit his family in Baltimore and a couple of other lovely little vacations, we've mostly just been working and going to school. I convinced him to stay in Utah for another few years so I can attend BYU law school beginning in a couple of weeks. So life is going great for us! Hopefully I'll still feel that way when school starts. :-) It's great to hear from all of you.

All the best,

Diana

3 comments:

Alexis said...

Law School! How exciting. You guys make a beautiful couple, by the way.

The Clark Family said...

Hey you! Long time, no chat...call me sometime! Josh and I are thinking of coming out there this fall sometime, hopefully your schedule won't be too crazy and we could see you...

Jennifer said...

Seriously, could you two be any better looking?