I received a very short letter from Kristen and this picture was included. Kristen is currently on a mission in Taiwan, and this is what she wrote for the blog (-Heidi):I have a few more months left on the mission. I love being a missionary and serving the Lord. It's been a really special experience that has molded my thinking and pushed me and taught me more than I could say.
My homecoming talk is December 31st, 2006 in Park City. My parents number is 435-658-1702 for people who would like to come.
I miss and love you all!
I also got this little update from Lindsey Iorg on Kristen's life other than the mission... So, before her mission Kristen decided to major in Sociology. She hopes to go to grad school at some point possibly in London. She lived with me before her mission and was working as a server at Magelby's. I think she has another year left at BYU. Kristen and her sister went to Guatemala in summer 2004 to help in orphanages. Before her mission she went to Costa Rica on a vacation with friends for a couple weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment